Cardinals Winter Warm-Up Photos: Sunday, 1/17/16

Selected St. Louis Cardinals player and executive photos from Sunday’s second day of the 2016 Winter Warm-Up at St. Louis’ Hyatt Regency at the Arch.

We have here a repeat of the first day – with different photos, of course. St. Louis Cardinals photos from Sunday’s second session of the 2016 Winter Warm-Up at St. Louis’ Hyatt Regency at the Arch.

Included in row order below are Michael Wacha, Alex Reyes, Adam Wainwright, Kolten Wong, Randal Grichuk, Stephen Piscotty, Jacob Wilson, Bill DeWitt Jr., Michael Ohlman, Mitch Harris, Sam Tuivailala, Patrick Wisdom, Carson Kelly, Austin Gomber, Brayan Pena.

Readers should check out The Cardinal Nation main site where I wrote summaries and loaded the full audio comments from all the above pictured Sunday speakers. I did the same Saturday and expect do so for Monday as well.

Link to Saturday’s photos

Note: Thanks to Dan Buffa of KSDK.com and the St. Louis Cardinals, who provided several photographs of players who I missed due to being elsewhere in Winter Warm-Up.

7 Responses to “Cardinals Winter Warm-Up Photos: Sunday, 1/17/16”

Does Brayan Pena get his head shaved or naturally bald?

And here I thought of every question to ask, but I admit I missed that one. If you do get a chance, though, skip down to the very bottom on the Sunday interviews on the main site and listen to Pena’s talk. Even if he was not a good player, I can see why the Cardinals wanted to sign him. I was impressed.

Pena, gyorko, pham, Garcia, moss provide a strong hitting bench.
        Though Yadier was sad to see Tony Cruz leave, it sounds like Pena can be A loyal disciple too.

There are more and more players coming out of Cuba. If older, the cards are not signing bonus constrained, so this is an attractive talent stream. It can’t hurt with recruiting to have Cubans Brayan Pena and Aledemys Diaz onboard. We would like to sign more talent.

Now that the rest of the WWU photos are posted, one cannot help but notice that Matt Carpenter is the only one with two photos. Obviously, Brian is subliminizing a message from Mo.

3. WestCoastbirdWatcher says:

Thanks for the pictures Brian.