From FOX Sports Midwest:
The St. Louis Cardinals Spring Training Report premieres Monday, Feb. 25 at 9 p.m. on FOX Sports Midwest. This 30-minute show gives fans a look at the storylines dominating the early part of Cardinals camp and at the lighter side of spring training.
The show includes:
• One-on-one interviews with John Mozeliak, Matt Holliday and David Freese
• Reports on the starting rotation battle and Matt Carpenter’s workouts at second base
• FOX Sports Midwest’s camera tagging along as pitchers Joe Kelly and Shelby Miller shop for suits at a local Goodwill store
Cardinals Spring Training Report on FOX Sports Midwest
Monday, Feb. 25 at 9 p.m. (premiere)
Wednesday, Feb. 27 at 9:30 p.m.
Sunday, March 3 at 10 p.m.
Wednesday, March 6 at 10 p.m.
Friday, March 15 at 3 p.m.
Times Central | Schedule subject to change
Available in MLB-designated Cardinals television footprint
Latest posts by Brian Walton (see all)
- Cardinals Minor League Spring Training Notebook: 03/24/17 - March 24, 2017
- Cardinals Minor League Spring Training Notebook: 03/17/17 - March 17, 2017
- Cardinals Minor League Spring Training Notebook: 03/16/17 - March 16, 2017