2013 Cardinals Winter Warm-Up shows on FOX Sports Midwest

FOX Sports Midwest kicks off its 2013 coverage of St. Louis Cardinals baseball with two 30-minute shows from the Cardinals Winter Warm-Up. Each episode includes interviews, sights and sounds from the annual event.

Cardinals Winter Warm-Up specials on FOX Sports Midwest (times Central)

Wednesday, January 23 at 6:30 p.m. (episode 1)

Friday, January 25 at 9:30 p.m. (episode 1)

Tuesday, January 29 at 6:30 p.m. (episode 2)

Thursday, January 31 at 5 p.m. (episode 2)

Friday, February 1 at 10:30 p.m. (episode 2)

Tuesday, February 5 at 10 p.m. (episode 1) and 10:30 p.m. (episode 2)

Thursday, February 7 at 4 p.m. (episode 1) and 4:30 p.m. (episode 2)

I will be at the event this weekend as well, and will be posting content primarily on the main site, TheCardinalNation.com, with photos running here.

3 Responses to “2013 Cardinals Winter Warm-Up shows on FOX Sports Midwest”

1. CariocaCardinal says:

Say it aint so! I to went Vegas and put down money on Lohse going to Boston and being flipped to LA mid-season since they were a FOX team and this was all being orchestrated by the commish. I was believing in you Westie – any chance you reimburse me my $2 that I bet on this scenario?

2. WestCoastbirdWatcher says:

I wasn’t aware that you could read English Brazilian.

I bet you’re wondering why the market stalled? Lets see. Fox goes 2 billion over the competition. ……………. then Time Warner goes 1.5 B over them……….. Fox going to come in at 8???? waiting for the 9th from TW?????………. TW trying to stop the power play on the East Coast????????? I would say Lohse’s stock is going up……. Brewers going to risk all that resent prosperity? If they make a move, the real power will show up…………… If Fox goes over 7 for to the Dodgers…….will the commissioner act about the revenue sharing numbers?????????? Boston reconsidering??????????? We might be hearing from the Angels shortly ………………. it ain’t about baseball………..but then you knew that……… gweeb……