The St. Louis Cardinals and Budweiser are teaming up to present the team’s second Social Media Night of the 2011 season. The event will be held in the new Bowtie Bar at Busch Stadium on Thursday, August 25th as the Cardinals take on the Pittsburgh Pirates.
– Lower Left Field Box seat
– $5 in Cards Cash (loaded directly onto your ticket)
– Access to a pre-game program featuring current Cardinals Players
– Giveaways & Prizes
The pre-game program will kick off at 6:00 P.M. in the Budweiser Bowtie Bar located in left field on level 2 of Busch Stadium and will feature a visit by current Cardinals players.
Subscribers to The Cardinal Nation who enter via a special thread on the Insiders message board will have a chance to win a drawing for one of two free pairs of tickets to this event.
If you are not a subscriber to The Cardinal Nation, a seven-day free trial is available. There is no better time to sample the most comprehensive coverage of the St. Louis Cardinals system anywhere.
Anyone may also purchase tickets to Social Media Night for $20 at www.cardinals.com/bowtie.
Latest posts by Brian Walton (see all)
- Heavy Hitting on the Cardinals – March 28, 2017 - March 29, 2017
- Matheny Says His Words Could Put His Players at Risk - March 28, 2017
- Over/Under Props on Individual Cardinals Results in 2017 - March 28, 2017