I am delighted to announce blingboy is the winner of The Cardinal Nation Blog’s Cardinals Social Media Night ticket contest. His article submission, entitled “Deep Time Baseball Venues in St. Louis,” is an extremely well-researched and photo documented look back at old-time ballparks, with a focus on long-lost St. Louis fields.
Even if you did not enter, you can still rub elbows with blingboy, his guest and the other attendees at the St. Louis Cardinals’ first 2011 Social Media Night. Special $20 event tickets are on sale for the event, to be held Tuesday evening, May 17 as the Cardinals entertain the Philadelphia Phillies at Busch Stadium. The single price includes a Lower Left Field Box seat for the game, a special pre-game social hour and event t-shirt.
Here are the details about the Cardinals 2011 Social Media Night:
- Tickets are now on sale
- Date of Event: Tuesday, May 17 vs. Phillies
- $20 price includes the following:
- Field Box ticket to the game
- “Tweet Me In St. Louis” T-Shirt
- Access to a Pre-Game Social Hour
- Pre-Game Social Hour
- 6 PM – 7 PM in the Group Sales Corner (located across from the Champions Club entrance)
- Chance to “Tweet Up” with your Twitter followers and Facebook friends
- Drinks will be available for purchase
Congratulations to blingboy and the other contest entrants and look for the second part of “Deep Time Baseball Venues in St. Louis” in the future.