Readers select their top stories of the year for the 2010 St. Louis Cardinals.
We will start with the same list of stories that I used in my countdown, but you will set your own priority via a daily vote here. We will go as deep into the list as you would like. For example, we can stop the voting at your top five or ten based on your interest level.
Each day, I will add another voting option to the choices, the next story from my countdown. To get started, you can select any one of my top seven as your #1.
Here they are:
What was your top story of 2010 for the St. Louis Cardinals?
- The collapse – favored defending champs miss playoffs (57%, 16 Votes)
- Matt Holliday signing – seven or eight years (18%, 5 Votes)
- La Russa returns for 2011, Duncan for two or three more years (7%, 2 Votes)
- Other/no opinion (7%, 2 Votes)
- The Ludwick-Westbrook trade – Jay emergence, Westbrook re-signing (4%, 1 Votes)
- The Penny/Lohse injuries (4%, 1 Votes)
- Adam Wainwright, the new ace (4%, 1 Votes)
- The final year of Albert Pujols’ first decade (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 28
Latest posts by Brian Walton (see all)
- Talking Cardinals Prospects on KFNS - April 20, 2017
- Talking Cardinals Baseball with Ken Miller – April 17 - April 18, 2017
- Revisiting the WBC and Cardinals Spring Attendance - April 12, 2017