Some of you may have noticed that I recently added the word “blog” to the end of the title of this site. This was done in preparation for a similar change to this site’s web addresses, or URLs.
- Starting immediately, the new URL for the home page of “The Cardinal Nation blog” is http://thecardinalnationblog.com.
- In addition to the home page, EVERY existing page on this site now has “blog” added to its URL.
I understand this may be an inconvenience for some, especially those who have bookmarked specific pages they refer to often, such as the Roster Matrix. I apologize, but this change will create some important flexibility which will become clear very soon.
To ease the transition for all of us, until Monday, July 27, the previous URL of http://thecardinalnation.com will still point to this blog’s home page as always. From next Monday on, you will have to use the new URLs to reach this blog.
I have spent a lot of time evaluating options and have selected the one that should be least painful while still enabling me to accomplish my objectives.
I do not underestimate the value of your support and greatly appreciate you taking the time out of your day to visit “The Cardinal Nation blog”.
Rather than send emails, please post any comments or questions below so others can see the answers, too. (Note that my blog-related email address has also changed to thecardinalnationblog name as well.)
Latest posts by Brian Walton (see all)
- Cardinals Minor League Spring Training Notebook: 03/17/17 - March 17, 2017
- Cardinals Minor League Spring Training Notebook: 03/16/17 - March 16, 2017
- Cardinals Organization Roster Matrix: 2017 Spring Training - March 13, 2017