Would you like to attend the Major League Baseball All-Star FanFest for free, courtesy of Wilson Sporting Goods and The Cardinal Nation?
I have been provided a supply of tickets from Wilson Sporting Goods, an official sponsor of Major League Baseball and the Major League Baseball All-Star FanFest event. The All-Star FanFest will be held this upcoming weekend (July 10–14, 2009) at Americas Center in St. Louis.
Major League Baseball All-Star FanFest is an interactive baseball theme park and the largest baseball fan event in the world. It will feature interactive exhibits and attractions, Major League clinics and seminars, free autograph sessions with Cardinals legends and Hall of Famers, memorabilia and much more.
For more information about MLB All-Star FanFest, including its hours of operation, the schedule of appearances and more please visit: http://mlb.com/stl/fan_forum/asg/fanfest_index.jsp
Many of you may already be planning to attend Tuesday’s MLB All-Star Game and/or the Futures Game and Home Run Derby that precede it, so winning free tickets to the MLB All-Star FanFest should make your experience that much more exciting.
Here is what you need to do to win a pair of MLB All-Star FanFest tickets, a $60 value:
- First and foremost, you must be available to pick up your tickets IN PERSON at a special location near Americas Center in St. Louis on Saturday, July 11 between Noon and 3 p.m. CST. NO EXCEPTIONS. While the tickets are good anytime during the FanFest hours on Saturday, Sunday, Monday or Tuesday, they MUST be picked up on Saturday during the allotted time. If you cannot meet this requirement, do not enter the contest and spoil it for others – PLEASE!
- Be the first to correctly and completely answer a Cardinals-related All-Star trivia question to be posted here at The Cardinal Nation. The questions will appear at random times at my discretion between now and Thursday evening or when the tickets are exhausted, whichever comes first. Only one winning post per reader will be accepted.
- Post your answer on the thread following the question to qualify. Emails will not be accepted. Partial answers will not be accepted. I will be the only and final arbiter on which answers are the winners and will post the winner’s handle on the same thread in which the question was posed.
- To be approved to post at The Cardinal Nation, you must first register on the site. Then make at least one (edited for clarity) approved post before entering. I highly recommend you complete that process BEFORE you want to answer a question. Otherwise, the built-in approval delay will likely keep your post from being first, even if correct. If you have never registered to post before, here is the link to the TCN registration instructions.
- Once winners have been confirmed on each Q&A thread, they MUST contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 8 a.m. Central on Friday for additional specifics on claiming the tickets. Winners that do not contact me in time will forfeit their tickets.
If you have any questions about the contest rules, ask them here, but DO NOT POST TRIVIA ANSWERS HERE. This is also a good place to make your first post (which is moderated) so your subsequent posts will appear immediately and without approval.
Again, these tickets are being made available through the generosity of Wilson Sporting Goods. Here are some factoids about them:
– Wilson is the Official Ball Glove of Major League Baseball
– Wilson is the Official Catchers’ Protective Gear of Major League Baseball
– ATEC (a Wilson brand) is the Official Training Equipment of Major League Baseball
– Wilson is the Official Umpire Gear of Major League Baseball
For a complete list of Wilson’s cutting edge baseball products, please visit: http://www.wilson.com/wilson/baseball/index.jsp
Whether or not you are able to enter and win, thank you for reading “The Cardinal Nation”.
Latest posts by Brian Walton (see all)
- Cardinals Minor League Spring Training Notebook: 03/17/17 - March 17, 2017
- Cardinals Minor League Spring Training Notebook: 03/16/17 - March 16, 2017
- Cardinals Organization Roster Matrix: 2017 Spring Training - March 13, 2017